Regions – Asia
The program aims to promote agritech and food-tech sectors in the UAE to achieve national food security goals.
* The benefit will be the development of an integrated open-source platform that uses AI to collect, process, combine, and analyze data from various IoT devices in different fields. The aim is to identify and diagnose abnormalities, predict crops and weather conditions, and convert data for controlling moisture and fertilizer.
- Legally registered company residing in or outside the UAE.
- Minimum viable product.
- Minimum 3 – maximum 30 full-time employees.
- Your project is relevant in the Middle East market and demonstrates an optimized business model that reduces costs.
- Your project showcases efficient resource utilization and contributes to the environmental sustainability of the food and agriculture sectors.
- You are ready to collaborate with a leading regional food company.
- Contract to build and deliver the solution.
- Space and support for trials in the UAE.
- Option to invest in a local manufacturing facility.
- Opportunity to scale the solution to mass production.
- Assistance with product launching.
- Marketing promotion.
- Mentorship on credit readiness delivered by Emirates Development Bank.
- Invitation to Credit Worthiness workshop sponsored by Emirate Development Bank.