Industry/Technology: healthcare, innovations, technologies
Regions – Asia
The program is designed to catalyze groundbreaking collaborations that have the potential to lead to proofs of concept and even open doors to fundraising opportunities.
- Customer Experience: how can we reduce friction during the onboarding process and improve the buying experience for customers by simplifying the steps required to purchase insurance products?
- Onboarding Experience: how might we enhance the decision-making process for customers by integrating relevant health data to provide personalized product recommendations and improve their understanding of insurance options?
- Payments Experience: how can we develop more user-friendly payment methods, especially for recurring payments, to cater to the needs of the B40 segment and ensure seamless premium transactions?
- Growth Partnerships: how might we explore partnerships or avenues to gain access to an existing customer base, allowing us to expand our reach and serve a wider audience effectively?
- Process Optimization: how can we expedite the claims process to enhance customer satisfaction and ensure a smooth and efficient experience when customers need to make a claim?
- Product Education: how might we use personalized approaches and health data integration to educate customers about insurance products during the onboarding process, ensuring they make informed decisions based on their unique needs?
- Increase Lifetime Value: how can we strategically up-sell or cross-sell relevant insurance products to existing customers, providing them with comprehensive coverage while increasing customer loyalty?
- Financial Inclusion: how might we improve payment options, especially for recurring payments, to cater to the needs of the B40 segment (people whose income is in the bottom 40% of the total population), during the onboarding process, enhancing their accessibility to insurance products?
- Start-ups that have received funding and are at the seed stage or beyond. Demonstrating a tangible product and showing some traction in target market is essential.
- Insurtech and adjacent vertical start-ups that have innovative collaboration ideas.
- Start-ups based in Asia and enthusiastic about pursuing collaborations with competition`s organisators in Malaysia.
- Industry Expertise.
- Acceleration of Growth.
- Fundraising Opportunities.
- Access to Customers and Markets.
- Resource Support.
- Networking and Community.