Regions – Europe
The program focuses on creating startups in the deep-tech field to solve global social problems. The accelerator brings co-founders together in teams, helps them start working on deep-tech projects, and introduces them to investors and mentors who will help them create a viable deep-tech business as they go through the acceleration program.
- You are interested in working in deep-tech to solve a global social problem but do not have a team.
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You are ready to become a co-founder and hold a position such as CEO, CTO, or CBO.
- Joining a team with other co-founders to work in the deep-tech field.
- Completing a 9-month acceleration program with the formed team.
- Assistance with the quick launch of the startup in the market.
- Networking with a global community of investors, venture capitalists, experts, and mentors.