Regions – Europe
The foundation aims to help the most promising projects that improve life and protect the planet.
- Science and health;
- The environment;
- Applied technologies;
- Cultural heritage.
- Participants must be over 18 years old.
- The application can only be submitted by an individual. Institutional/collective applications are not allowed. If the project is created by a group of people, only one person can represent the group and fill out the application form.
- Only one application per person is allowed.
- Candidates can submit their applications in English, Simplified Chinese, or Spanish.
- Candidates have a maximum of two weeks to fill out the preliminary application form after creating an account.
Application evaluation criteria:
- The presented projects must be innovative either in terms of their goals or in terms of the way they are achieved.
- The possibility of implementing the project taking into account the candidate's circumstances, abilities, available resources, and real chances of success.
- The project must achieve specific, positive, and scalable results for the intended beneficiaries or the natural world.
Participants who make it to the Top 5 will receive:
- Support to run the project;
- Access to the community of key experts and investors.
Participants deserving of support but not making it to the Top 5 may also be eligible for an alternative cash prize.