Regions – Europe
Accelerator program for social entrepreneurs, designers, scientists, programmers, and developers to achieve the second Goal of Sustainable Development - Zero Hunger.
Participants must propose an innovative and technological solution to help people facing severe living conditions worldwide overcome the problem of hunger.
- Your startup must be registered as a legal entity, which can be either a commercial or non-commercial organization.
- Your project must be at least at the minimum viable product (MVP) stage.
- Your project must be financially viable
- You have a long-term strategy.
- Your project is dedicated to solving problems for vulnerable populations, and it will have a significant impact and be profitable.
- Participation in a pitch session where you will present your project to potential partners, investors, and officials.
- Additional opportunities:
- Participate in a six-month accelerator program.
- Receive funding up to $100,000, with subsequent funding depending on progress and measurable achievements of key goals.
- Gain access to a wide network of partners from the private and public sectors to accelerate the implementation of your solution.